2. The controller of personal data contained on the website is Natalia Hatalska-Woźniak, operating under the business name INFUTURE.INSTITUTE NATALIA HATALSKA-WOŹNIAK, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity held by the minister competent for the economy, at ul. Słowackiego 19, 80-257 Gdańsk, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 9581316257, REGON [Business Register Number]: 361379770, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
3. In order to ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorised access to the data. We monitor their implementation and constantly verify their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on Personal Data Protection, the Act on Electronic Provision of Services as well as all kinds of secondary legislation and community law acts.
4. Personal data is processed on the basis of consent given by the User and, in cases where the law authorises the Controller to process personal data, on the basis of the law or for the purpose of the implementation of the agreement concluded between the parties. The data shall be processed until the consent is revoked by the User, for the period required by law or for the implementation period of the purpose of the agreement concluded between the parties.
5. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following manner:
– through the data voluntarily entered in contact forms,
– by collecting cookies [see ‘Cookies Policy’].
The data shall be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of ordinary profiling, consisting of an analysis carried out by the person responsible for marketing activities, and the consequence of such processing shall be the selection of appropriate commercial offers.
The person whose data is processed has the right to object to the profiling.
6. The website gathers information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form is processed for the purposes resulting from the intent of the particular form, e.g. to perform the process of handling information contact.
8. Personal data gathered by the website shall not be sold or made available to third-parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on Personal Data Protection.
The data may be shared with external entities on the basis of the entrustment agreement for the purpose of the correct performance of the services specified in the regulations.
The data may be shared with external entities or partners on the basis of separately expressed consent.
9. The data contained in the form may be inspected by the person who entered the data in the form. This person shall also have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing of their data at any time.
This person shall also have the right to object to further processing and, if consent is given, to revoke it. The exercise of the right to revoke consent shall not affect the processing that has taken place up to the time of revocation.
This person shall also have the right to transfer data to other entities.
This person shall also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
10. The Website may include links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the http://infuture.institute website in any way whatsoever. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations which we recommend you read.
11. Feel free to contact us in case of any doubts regarding any of the provisions hereof – our data can be found in the CONTACT tab.